Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sugar and Spike #92

Sugar and Spike #92 (On Sale: August 11, 1970) has a standard cover by Sheldon Mayer.

I would like to say right now what a big fan of Sugar and Spike I was, but that would not be the truth. In truth I don't think I ever read a single story, certainly never bought a comic. Just not my cup of tea, as the saying goes.

This issue has six Sugar and Spike features, from one-page gags to eight-page stories. They are entitled: "The Riddle," "Mud-Pie Muddle," "Sugar, the Adviser,"  "A Lesson from a Gift Horse," "Flower Flower" and "Romance... Half-Pint Style." This had to be the easiest book in the world to edit, just wait for Sheldon Mayer to send in the work and print it. All content written and drawn by Sheldon Mayer.

Edited by Murray Boltinoff.

No comments: